In a photo montage of our BFF dogs created by our friend Kurt before they moved, he set the slideshow to Dashboard Confessional's "Your Hair is Everywhere." That song has never been more fitting.
| Mac and Az... the good ol' days. |
These are in no way posed. Who can pose an 11-month old and a dog anyway??
I wish this last one were just a touch better quality-wise... I was working in the kitchen yesterday and turned around to find this pair of love bugs. Ever-so-carefully, I tiptoed to find the camera and snap this before they could move (and by "they" I mean Addie... Aslan looks in no rush to move at all).
Bring on the hair, we wouldn't trade our Golden
I CAN RELATE. Dog hair is often the bane of my existence, but our pups are worth every minute of sweeping and vacuuming.
ReplyDeleteAddie & Azzie are too cute together!
Love!!
ReplyDeleteaw so so sweet! We have had some scary moments with Emmy getting really nasty-showing her teeth, growling, etc- around Luke. It makes me sad that she will always be an outside dog and Luke won't ever have snuggle sessions like this with his doggies. :(
ReplyDelete